Mess-terpiece


There is no nice way of putting it: it's a blooming mess!


The class is called "Splatter Painting" and it is modeled on a technique devised by Jackson Pollack. Unfortunately, I've never been able to get the hang of abstract art, it just doesn't make sense to me. Dunno if I'm old-fashioned or just a total pleb, but it looks like my two cats fell in the paint tins and had an all-out squabble!


I've tried putting the picture up every possible way, and it doesn't work for me in any configuration. 



If I can work out how to hang it, I think it shall go in the laundry room. At least I shan't be embarrassed by visitors seeing it there!

Comments

  1. Abstract shouldn't look like much! Way to go! You did do a fun job with the colors and so I think you nailed it! Just tell everyone you were going for illustrating the feeling you get when you see your cat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, got something to say? Hated it? Loved it? Different opinion? Tell me!

Popular Posts