Gobble 'Til You Wobble


SO. MUCH. FOOD! Thanksgiving is definitely a Gobble 'Til You Wobble affair and it's really uncomfortable if you're trying to eat healthy meals - meaning healthy in quality AND quantity.  Of course, I didn't really do so well on the quality side, having produced these Pumpkin Pan Bars as my dessert contribution!


They did look good though, especially packaged up in special Fall decorated napkins! I was given these a few years ago by a dear friend, and have a few left that I pull out on special occasions.


I did make a Paleo stuffing though; all nuts, fruit, vegetables and meat. It was really good, but I think it would make a better meatloaf than stuffing. 


Getting to Thanksgiving dinner was great fun ~ I got to drive on the second fastest highway in the United States! 80mph/128kmh. And no, it's not a flat, straight road, it's a windy, hilly one; although the bends are gradual. The fastest highway is rated at 85mph/138kmh and is south of Austin. So Texas has the fastest roads in the West! LOL


And here's a gratuitous scenery shot of the old bridge on the edge of Junction town. It was just so pretty, I had to share!

How was your Thanksgiving?

Comments

Popular Posts